The funniest website!


Home / Funny jokes / Funny Quotes / Funny Quotes About Life's Little Frustrations

Funny Quotes: Funny Quotes About Life's Little Frustrations


Funny jokes that are guaranteed to make you smile! Come here quickly! >

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement. The elevator always comes after you have put down your bag. The explanation of a disaster will be made by a stand-in. The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant. The farther away the future is, the better it looks. The faster the plane, the narrower the seats. The first 90 percent of the task takes 90 percent of the time, the last 10 percent takes the other 90 percent. The first myth of management is that it exists; the second myth of management is that success equals skill. The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all of the parts.

Best funny quotes

These are the best funny quotes. Click on the text to read the entire joke.

Random funny quotes

These are funny quotes. Click on the text to read the entire joke.

Other categories:
Animal Bad Bar Dumb Blonde Celebrity Cheesy Chicken Christmas Chuck Norris Clean Computer Corny Dad Doctor Dirty Donald Trump Fat For Kids Funny Riddles Funny quotes Little Johnny Gay Gender Good Knock knock Lawyer Military Ponderisms Puns Redneck Relationship Religious-jokes School Skeleton Yo mama Adult
Funny jokes that are guaranteed to make you smile! Come here quickly! >

4funnies


Funny Riddles

These are random funny riddles. Click on the text to read the entire riddle.

Funny pictures

These are random funny pictures. Click on an image to view the large version.

Funny jokes

These are random funny jokes. Click on the text to read the entire joke.

Optical illusions

These are random optical illusions. Click on an image to view the large version.