Funny Texts | 10 Sms Messages

Why did God create the man first and only then the woman? ...... Everyone makes a draft first!!!

For the world you are somebody, but for somebody, you are the world! Lots of love, Somebody.

Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams !

Allow me to introduce my selves

Luv Ya...Miss Ya...Wanna Kiss YA <3

It's colder than a penguin's bollocks

Light is faster than sound. That is why people look intelligent, until you hear them speak.

"Learn to appreciate art," I told my girlfriend. She said, "How could I appreciate you, then?"

How do u occupy an idiot? Press down - Press up...Press Down...!

If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 (63) 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185

More Sms Messages:


Nothing in the known universe travels faster than a bad check.


Add a bed. Subtract the sheets. Divide the legs. And try not to multiply. By Destiny Carothers


Be yourself, there are enough other people.


my life is so prefect with you around, the only thing I'll change in 2015 is my calendar #Minizy #MusicSON


No boys no love, no love no sex, no sex no people, no people no school, no school no problems


Ein Pessimist ist ein Optimist mit Erfahrung


to whom am i f*cking tonight wait i thought this was sam but who know im totally wasted right now it could be molly


Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you!


No matter how sad, no matter how sick, I feel better just thinking of you... But I'm happier each time I send you a message 'coz I know I'll be disturbing you!


Only 17% of all traffic accidents was caused by drunk drivers, so the other 83% was caused by, yes you got it....the sober ones among us!!





One-Liner Top 5:

Crime in multi-storey car parks. That is wrong on so many different levels.
I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.
Apple should make a sarcasm font and call it the iRoll.
Do you wanna see a magic trick? Watch me pull something out of my pants!
People say I'm condescending. That means I talk down to people.